Monday, February 22, 2010

No Plans?

Apparently, today the children of Room 4 Kindergarten were all fed the exact same breakfast, which was raw sugar and Red Bull, and then sent to school to shred their substitute teacher's nerves like soft cheese on a grater.


It was like trying to herd cats. There were 34 of them, and only one of me. At some point, I realized that I was not going to make it out alive if I did not think fast (did I mention the teacher left NO PLANS?! D: ) and I would never see my family again and also miss the April 13th premiere of Glee. But thankfully, the DVD player worked, and I am safe and alive and did not leave my sub number for that teacher.


It's always great to leave a day like that. It feels like a triumph. Like I was Indiana Jones in the Elementary School of Doom and I just barely skirted disaster...but I did it. I made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment