Wednesday, March 31, 2010

kitten

Today was one of those days. And they were blood-thirsty, soul-crushing monsters 1st graders. I can't even begin to describe them. I know I sound dramatic (because I am) but you have to believe that they were just bad. Just the most aggravating little things, and the worst part was I did not intimidate them AT ALL. I put on my meanest face and voice and they were like "Oh Miss P! Hug me! You're the best!" in their little munchkin voices and I was like "ZOMG I AM ANGRY! WHY ISN'T MY LASER-BEAM STARE WORKING?!!"



In an effort to not crumple into a ball of tears and down a bottle of cheap wine, I have a picture of a cute kitten to restore my soul.


Awww...that helped.


Wine would help too but I'm too lazy to go looking for it.

1 comment:

  1. Tough day. This is why I would never, ever home-school my kids. There is simply not enough wine in the entire world to cover that level of insanity.

    ReplyDelete