Friday, April 2, 2010

Miss P's Most Commonly Used Phrases

If I was made into one of those dolls that you pull a string and it talks, this is what it would say:

“Shhhhhhh”

“Don’t touch him”

"Yes, I am the sub."

“Put it away”

“No”

“Please sit down”

"I need to see quiet mouths and quiet hands!" (only to lower than 4th grade)

“If I find out who did that, they are going to be in serious trouble. Serious. [pause for dramatic effect] Trouble.”

“Too much talking. Let’s pretend nobody in this class is friends. Stop talking to each other.”

“If I find out who threw that, they are going to be in SERIOUS. TROUBLE.
SERIOUS. [glare at suspected perp] TROUBLE. [attempt to shoot lasers out of your eyes]



There is never enough E in the world.

3 comments:

  1. Cell phones, ipods, keys, toys, flashlights, chips, paper planes, makeup, nail polish, tech decks, scissors, lollipops, brush, sunglasses indoors, lotion, leaves....

    This is off the top of my head. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. What good would a flashlight be in a classroom?
    O_0

    ReplyDelete