Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sub Report

Subs have to leave a report for the teacher telling them about their day. When I sub for my best friend, I like to get creative. I've left her notes in pictures, in dramatic illustrations, and simply a run-down of my inevitable emotional breakdown as the day progressed.

One time, I left her this form, filled out. It's my Generic Sub Report.



GENERIC SUB REPORT

Hello ________________!

I am so _______ to be in your class today! I’m looking forward to a ________ time.

Morning: We did___________________ and it was __________________.

Noteworthy Moments:

Mid-Day: We worked on_______________________ and it was ___________.

Students who deserved a beating needed extra attention:_________________.

Lunch: I raced to my car in _____ seconds.

Afternoon: We worked on____________________ and it was ___________.

Your students make me __________________ and __________________.

Things You Should Know:

Absent Students:____________________

Detentions Assigned:________________

Number of Tylenol Consumed:_________

I beg God that you are not out again hope you feel better soon! Your students were behaved ________________________. Hope everything was__________________.


[ ] Request me again
[ ] Don't you dare



Sincerely, The Substitute


5 comments:

  1. I love it! You should make it into pads and sell them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Eliz - these would sell like hotcakes! They're too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. That's awesome. If you were my sub and I got those notes (if I got any at all) I'd start leaving you tips. My subs get all confused because I teach computer science.

    I've been a long time lurker and I adore your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Amy-Elizabeth!!! :D

    ReplyDelete